Thursday, September 24, 2009

whore

She calls me at work. I love having sex at work. We chit chat. She tells me she has work to do. "You are going to hang up and look at my naughty blog and masturbate," I say. I am wet. I suggest I close the door.

She knows what I want to hear. Her kneeling between my legs. Under my desk. Licking my pussy. My clit under her tongue. Up on my desk, legs up, being fucked by her. My tits bouncing out of my white shirt, my pink nipples taut. I am so loud. The boss unlocks the door and steps in. He closes the door. Aroused. I hear him unzip and then feel the tip of his cock on my lips. I lean my head back and feel his balls on my tongue. My pussy is swollen and I can hear that sound, sssslpp, sssslpp, ssslpp. She hits my spots and I am bucking. She pushes my hips down and plays with my nipples. His cock enters my mouth and I suck. He pushes and I gag slightly and he now he fucks my mouth slow while she pushes faster, harder. I see her nipples tighten and know she will cum soon. The cock in my mouth swells. I want her pussy. I gasp and that sound brings her closer. The egg in her vulva vibrates. She tells me that I am a whore and I suck hard now on that cock to show her that she is right. His cum shoots in my throat and fills my mouth and she can see it on my lips. She grabs my clit and I am throbbing, she fingers my asshole and feels me tighten and pulse. She cums hard now, rocking me and I want her in my mouth to lick her cum.

I want to please her. Whore, girl, domina, slut, lover. She brings me bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment