Thursday, September 24, 2009

caning virgin


You tell me you've never done this before. Yet when I turn my head to look at you, I see you wielding the cold metal tip of the cane, using it to position me where you want me, to turn around and keep my ass up toward your hands. I feel taken and yet still in control.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. It gets faster and then the force of the cane bears down on my cheeks. It stings and thuds all at once and I flinch lowering my ass down and squeezing my buttocks inward, and then I feel a more forceful stroke and I almost frank but you let me recover and I lift my ass back up toward you.

You prepare me for more and stroke my back with the tip of the cane. You switch instruments and I feel the brush of your mini whip/crop. The fronds of leather on my back being slowly drawn down the length of me are enough to make my sex completely wet. The sting of the whip awakens me. My head is here, now. Nothing else enters. I breathe in the whipping. You stop momentarily and then I feel it again, the tap, tap, tap and the sound is pushing my edges. I hold my position and brace for the next strokes of the stiff cane and I am rewarded in my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment