Thursday, September 24, 2009

new skin new touch

I think of you, your soft skin under my touch. I think of your hands on my sex, the throbbing rising and rising. I want your mouth on mine. I want to taste your skin. I want you in my hands, pleasuring you.

Take me harder. Fill me. Every hole. Hold me down and make me cum.

The blindfold slips on. I taste your fingers as you feed me. I want to suckle. Give me your breast, your neck, your lips. My tongue and lips teasing the sweetness from your skin.

Pull my body closer. Lift my ass up and hold my cunt in your hands. Make me squirm. "Hold still," you say and my clit is in the tips of your fingers and I swell.

I want to be fucked deeply, filled with your whole hand while your mouth suppresses my cries, sighs, moans, deep mewing.

I want to push my sex into yours and let my vulva swallow yours.

I want to hear your soft moans and feel the swell of your sex as my mouth holds your ear, whispering what a pretty girl you are.

I want to listen later for the heart beating hard and then softer until the purr of sleep overtakes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment