Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Discipline

Discipline As M.I. and I move toward a time when we live together under one roof, I look more and more toward domestic discipline as a model that I think would put our relationship in it's proper track so to speak. I yearn for a firm dominant hand in my relationship and she is bent toward having control but her own fears and anxieties prevent her from acting at times or often acting in ways that push me away or make me feel less worthy rather than more cherished. We are picking out paint and flooring and I want her to give me some choice but I know she has to be pleased as well. I want her to trust me to please her. But if I pick out something she does not like, I need her to let me know what it is that would make her happy. In other areas of our deepening relationship I want her to be more commanding. If I don't respond appropriately, I want her discipline. Tell me how I should respond and punish me when I don't do as I should. When I say punish, I mean make me think about what it is that I should be doing to please you M.I. whether that is sitting silently or being turned over for a hard spanking or being sent to my room. Think about what pleases you M.I, and tell me it's important that I do these things for you, whether it's wearing something you like, doing an errand for you, giving you a foot massage or back massage or neck massage, or getting up to feed the kitties and make coffee. Maybe it's something else. Let me know. I want to do it. Reward me then and punish me if I disregard, disrespect, disappoint. Take me in hand and show me you cherish your submissive girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment